Thank you for your interest in participating in our personalized Lemur Experience!
Our lemurs share their 5 acre habitat here at the sanctuary with other wonderful creatures such as antelope, deer, and pigs. Our lemur experience gives you the opportunity to get up close and personal with our lemurs.
“What a fantastic experience! Nina and her staff are informative and friendly. The lemurs were amazing!!! My kids and I had an awesome time interacting with 10 different lemurs during our tour not to mention deer, a pig, tortoises, and more!”
-Julie Hupp Hallwas
Important Information For Your Visit
You will be visiting:
Chase Animal Rescue Sanctuary
6127 SE 122nd Blvd
Webster, Fl 33597
Visit registration is a mandatory $38 tax deductible donation. 50% of the price is required to hold the reservation and the rest is due on the tour day. All donations will go towards habitat expansions and animal care.
Please take note of the following:
- Tours are open to adults and children eight years of age and older.
- You should wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you do not mind getting dirty.
- Be sure you do not wear any open-toed shoes or sandals.
- If you or anyone in your party is sick, or has a cold sore, place reschedule as the lemurs can catch your illness and get very sick.
- Fruit will be available at the sanctuary, however, if you wish, you can bring the following food to feed the lemurs (please ensure it is in a sealed Tupperware-type container):
- Granola Bars
- Hibiscus Flowers and Leaves
- Please ensure that you DO NOT bring chocolate or avocado into the sanctuary.
- If you have not already done so, please make your reservation deposit. You can do so using the following payment methods:
- All visitors MUST complete the following waiver and have it signed on the day of the visit. Any visitors without a waiver will not be able to participate.